Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Review : Canteen ( Plaza Indonesia )

Sakura Spring (9/10) (Arround 100k)
Egg Benedict (8/10) (Arround 50k)
Beef Papardelle (6/10) (Arround 70k)
Chicken Wrap Bacon Papardelle (9/10) (Arround 70k)


Back to my hometown, Jakarta! I'm gonna start my review from one of my favorite restaurant, Canteen. Canteen is located at two mall, Pacific Place and Plaza Indonesia. I'm gonna review the Canteen at Plaza Indonesia. I loved this place from the first time I came. Cozy place, great service, and great food. Come on the weekend, prepare your name on the waiting list. Yeah, this place always full if you come late, you need to reserved first. Canteen have various dishes, from asian, indonesian, and western.  I reccommend you to try canteen special cocktails, Sakura Spring ( Japanese sake with strawberry liqueur and strawberry syrup ) it's taste great. Dont try the beef papardelle, because tasted not really good and it's really plain ( just papardelle with beef ). Overall, this restaurant was one of my favorite restaurant. Thumbs Up!



The Rating of Eatdiction : 8/10


Canteen
Plaza Indonesia , 5th Floor # E02, E10
Phone : 021 - 3156537
Web : Canteen
Price : $$$ ( Expensive )

1 comment: